Thursday, September 1, 2016

QuickCreations DT: Waving Hello... =)

Hello everyone... =D... DT Jeanette Just sharing this uber cute colorful card I created for my QuickCreations DT... I am using The Greeting Farm's "Little Mermaids" clear stamp and die set ... I colored the cute mermaid and fish images with my copics.. I also used Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside" Borders ... I also used Echo Park "Let's Be Mermaids" 6x6 paper and matching glitter dots... You can purchase The Greeting Farm's "Little Mermaids" clear stamp and die set and paper from Noelle's Shop HERE... =) 

TY all ohh soo much for stoppin by... =)


Lotz of Hugz,


ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ





Supplies Used: 
The Greeting Farm's "Little Mermaids" stamp set
The Greeting Farm's "Little Mermaids" die set
Echo Park "Let's Be Mermaids" 6x6 paper
Echo Park "Let's Be Mermaids" glitter dots
Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside" Borders
 




No comments:

Post a Comment