Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Quick Creations DT: You're My Favorite To Laugh With


Hello All! DT Jess here to share a card featuring the adorable Snuggle Bunnies. When I read the sentiments and the cuteness of the stamp set, I knew I needed to use it. The sweetness of the bunnies inspired me to create an "it'll be ok" type of card without actually saying those words. That is what is so great about the birdie brown sets, because they mix well with each other and they work for lots of different themes. Thats all for today, see you here later this week. 


Also, don't forget to click on over to the Quick Creations challenge blog to play along with the monthly challenge currently happening. As always, there will be a prize for playing.  
Thanks for stopping by!

QUICK CREATIONS PRODUCTS USED

My Favorite Things - "Snuggle Bunnies" stamp set
My Favorite Things - "Adorable Elephants" stamp set (extras: balloons)
My Favorite Things - "Lucky Prints" 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things - "Cotton Candy" hybrid ink pad
Prima Marketing - Watercolor paper, 140lb cold press 6x6
Lawn Fawn - "Large Cross-Stiched" square dies
Lawn Fawn - "Small Stitched" square dies
Quick Creations - "Sun Kissed Meadows" sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment