Friday, September 2, 2016

Quick Creations DT: Stampendous House Mouse "Blowing Bubbles"

September 2nd, 2016

Quick Creations Design Team:
Leah Tees
 Stampendous House Mouse "Blowing Bubbles"

Hello everyone, I had a great time with my first ever House Mouse image :)
It's also the first time I use the Prima marketing Watercolor Pans.  This is The Classics set, and I also have the Decadent Pies set.  I hope to get more of them, they are great!


To complete this card I used the following products 
from the Quick Creations online shop:

Stampendous House Mouse "Blowing Bubbles"
Lawn Fawn "Perfectly Plaid" 6x6 paper
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" Enamel Dots
Prima Marketing "The Classics" Watercolor Pans

Thanks for stopping by and having a look :)  Come back soon for more wonderful inspiration from our design team!


No comments:

Post a Comment