Tuesday, September 13, 2016

QuickCreations DT: Wake Up And Enjoy Today... =)

Hello everyone... =D... DT Jeanette here sharing this uber cute coffee themed card I created for my QuickCreations DT... U all know how much I love my coffee.. I am using The Greeting Farm's ""Perk Up" clear stamp and die set ... I colored the cute coffee cup with my copics and paper pieced the coffee sleeve.. I also used other Lawn Fawn dies from my stash... The paper I used was Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" 6x6 paper... You can purchase The Greeting Farm's "Perk Up" clear stamp and die set and paper from Noelle's Shop HERE... =) 

TY all ohh soo much for stoppin by... =)


Lotz of Hugz,


ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ





Supplies Used: 

The Greeting Farm's "Perk Up" stamp set
The Greeting Farm's "Perk Up" die set
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" 6x6 paper
 


No comments:

Post a Comment