Friday, September 9, 2016

CC Design Treat Door hanger

Hey everyone. It is Olivia here with my first DT project for this month. Sometimes I decide to spice things up a bit and do a more 3D project so I am here today with at Door hanger treat box.  I used a tutorial I found on youtube via Scrappinology.

I thought this would be so cute to stuff with some candies, gift card and whatever other goodies you want for a friend to brighten their day as it could be use really for any holiday.



This little box is showcasing this adorable stamp by CC Designs called Cake Nancy. I colored the image with my Copics. I use the papers from CC Designs-Rainbows 6x6 Pad.  For the sentiment-I cut out the letters using the Mini Alpha & Number Dies from CC Designs.

Hope you enjoyed this project. 


C.C. Designs "Rainbows" 6" x 6" Paper Pad *NEW*    C.C. Designs "Mini Alpha & Number" Die SetC.C. Designs Roberto's Rascals "Cake Nancy" Clear Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment