Friday, September 16, 2016

Fairy Friends Card-Kraftin Kimmie Stamp

Welcome back everyone. It is Olivia and today I am showcasing some of the newer Kraftin Kimmie stamps, Fairy Loved, available at Quick Creations. For this card, I decided to showcase both of the fairy stamps that came on the set. That is one of the things that makes clear stamps so easy to work with as you can see how they will work together. I colored the image with my Copics and use this adorably bright and happy patterned paper, Perfectly Plaid by Lawn Fawn. I also added some Prima Fun Fair Enamel Dots to the card.



Supplies Used

Prima Marketing Fun Fair Adhesive Enamel Dots  Lawn Fawn "Perfectly Plaid" 6" x 6" Petite Paper Pack *NEW*  Kraftin' Kimmie Emilie's Etchings "Fairy Loved" Clear Stamp Set 

Be sure to check out all the Newest Arrival at the Store and why not stop and enter into our latest Challenge starting very soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment