Monday, November 24, 2014

Quick Creations Design Team: Alexandra "Easel Card Box" !

November 24th, 2014

Quick Creations Design Team: 

Alexandra Legaspi

 "Easel Card Box" !

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. As some of you may have heard from me, I lost one of my cats suddenly yesterday due to being hit by a car. I am very heartbroken by it, but I will be okay. He will always be in my heart and will be dearly missed. Anyway, for more cheerful news, I have a super cute project from Alexandra today. I asked her to create an Easel card using one of the new Pollycraft released for November. She went above and beyond and surprised me with the easel box card! It is truly amazing! Enjoy and don't forget to stop by Alexandra's You Tube Channel!



*Click the above link to watch the video for this project on Alexandra's You Tube Channel*




Quick Creations Products Used
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some lovely comments and stop by the store to check out these awesome products! Check back soon for more inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment