Friday, November 21, 2014

Little Blue Button DT: Clear Stamps!!

November 14th, 2014

Little Blue Button Digital Design Team:

Clear Stamps Projects


Hello everyone and Happy Friday! You may have heard about Olga's new line of Little Blue Button Stamps in Clear Stamp form. They are super great quality and fun to work with! I have created a few projects to show off the November release!

  • For this first project using "Charlie With Gifts" I used several dies to accent her and I colored her like my sweater from Victoria's secret that I wear at Christmas that says Santa Baby *hehe* 



  • For this next project with "Caroling Sophie" I decided to make an easel card with some fun Christmas patterned paper :)



Products Used
Card 1:
Card 2:
  • Little Blue Button Stamps "Caroling Sophie" Clear Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs AmyR Sentiment Set (Not sure of the name)
  • American Crafts and Recollections Patterned Paper
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my projects :) Feel free to leave some comments and stop by the shop and check out these lovely stamps!





No comments:

Post a Comment