Sunday, November 2, 2014

Little Blue Button Digi DT: November Release!

November 2nd, 2014

Little Blue Button Digital Design Team:

November Digital Stamp Release Party!



Hello everyone! I am here to share with you my project using one of the new digital stamps for November! I hope you like my project :)






Products Used
  • Little Blue Button "Miss Lily and the Snowman" Digital Stamp Order at Little Blue Button HERE!
  • Paper Lace Doilies
  • Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" 12" x 12" Collection 
  • Anna Griffin "Yuletide Greetings" Patterned Paper
  • October Afternoon Silent Night Washi Tape (Discontinued)
  • Heidi Swapp "Believe" Ephemera (Discontinued)

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card :) Feel free to leave some comments and check back soon for more inspiration!


Continue on the hop:


18 comments:

  1. Delightful card - nice composition - and your coloring is wonderful - especially love your work on the girl's hair - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Noelle, I love the image that you selected how pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not find the links listed to go to next ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, Julie! I have added the links to the post now :)

      Delete
  4. Super sweet! Love this little image. tfs hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and such a cute digi image

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card, I like it so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute card love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!! I so love the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet snowman. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card with lots of detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete