Saturday, November 15, 2014

Crafty Weekends with Noelle: Autumn!

November 15th, 2014

Crafty Weekends With Noelle

Autumn

Hello everyone and thank you for joining me for another "Crafty Weekends With Noelle" feature! I hope you are having a great weekend so far :) Today, I have a fall/autumn card to share with you. I actually colored the image like a month ago, but just now made her into a card. Enjoy!




  • I colored the Pollycraft image called "Pip" with my copics markers and used some yummy dies along with Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers as well as some roses from my stamp. I distressed the papers with Tim Holtz Mini Inks and the Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blender Tool. I added a C.C. Designs Logo & Saying stamp as my sentiment.

Products Used
  • C.C. Designs Pollycraft "Pip" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs Logos & Sayings "Autumn Words" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Mini Ink Pad Pack #11 ORDER HERE!
    • I used Shabby Shutters and Tea Dye on the project.
  • Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Mini Ink Pad Pack #12 ORDER HERE!
    • I used Chipped Sapphire and Brushed Corduroy on the project.
  • Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blender Tool ORDER HERE!
  • Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
  • Mulberry Paper Roses
  • Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz "Floral Doily" 4" x 4" Die ORDER HERE!
  • La-La Land Crafts "Heart Doily Border" Die ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some sweet comments, I would appreciate it very much! Check back tomorrow for another crafty project!








No comments:

Post a Comment