November 9th, 2014
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Hello everyone! I have another Christmas project to share with you :) I had alot of fun with this one, so I hope you like it!
- I colored Heidi up with my copics and also added some Glistening Snow Writer to the snow ball and the snow on the ground. I used Wink of Stella in Clear on the lighter purple sections of her hat and used Wink of Luna in Violet on the darker hat section.
- C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie "Snowballed Heidi" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- C.C. Designs Cutters "Make A Card #1" Die Set ORDER HERE!
- Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" Petite Paper Pack ORDER HERE!
- Lawn Fawn "Joy" Custom Craft Die ORDER HERE!
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen - Clear ORDER HERE!
- Wink of Luna Metallic Brush Pen - Violet ORDER HERE!
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the crafty projects this weekend. Check back soon for more crafty inspiration and feel free to leave some lovely comments :0) !