January 24th, 2015
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Valentine Pizza Box
Hello everyone! Welcome to another edition of Crafty Weekends With Noelle. I apologize for the super late post tonight--I actually wasn't sure if I would do one or not today as I have been rearranging my craft room this week and it has been quite the project itself! Anyway, I actually used a die I had purchased years ago, but never used until now on this project. Enjoy!
- I used one of the Doodlebug Doilies and some Prima Princess paper to cover the box and used some Wink of Stella in Glitter Pink on the hearts. As always, I colored the image with my copics.
Quick Creations Products Used
- La-La Land "Paper Doll Marci-Hearts" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- Doodlebug Design Doilies- Bubblegum Polka Dot ORDER HERE!
- Prima Marketing "Princess" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
- Lifestyle Crafts "Pizza Box" Die *Please contact to special order*
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
- Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20
- Hair- Y21, YR23, E15 and E18
- Dress- V01, V04, V06, and V09
- Ruffles on dress- V12, V15, V17 and V09
- Stockings- RV91, RV93, RV95 and V91, V93 and V95
- Shoes- R81, R83, R85 and R89
Well that is all for today's post. I hope you liked my project. Feel free to leave some comments and check back soon for more inspiration!