Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Little Blue Button DT: "Real Gentleman" & "Miss Lilly Silly" !

January 14th, 2015

Little Blue Button Design Team:

 "Real Gentleman" 


Hello everyone! I am here today with some more Little Blue Button inspiration for their January releases. The image I am featuring today is "Real Gentleman" which can be found in the Little Blue Button store! I also made an extra project using "Miss Lilly Silly" which is also available. I hope you enjoy my projects!





Products Used

Card #1: "Real Gentleman"
  • Little Blue Button "Real Gentleman" Digital Stamp Order at Little Blue Button HERE!
  • Doodlebug Design Paper Doilies- Cupcake ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs AmyR "Winged Greetings" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • American Crafts/Imaginisce "Little Princess" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
Card #2: "Miss Lilly Silly"
  • Little Blue Button "Miss Lilly Silly" Digital Stamp Order at Little Blue Button HERE!
  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • Anna Griffin Patterned Paper
  • Prima Marketing "Delight" Sugardots ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like my projects today :) Feel free to leave some comments and check out the stamps over in the Little Blue Button store! Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!





No comments:

Post a Comment