January 11th, 2015
Crafty Weekends With Noelle :
"Thinking Of You"
Hello everyone! Today I have a project to share with you that I've been working on using one of the lovely Whimsy Stamps/Wee Stamps images. Enjoy!
I love how this one turned out! I colored her with copics and die cut the image using a Spellbinders Nestabilities die. I layered a paper doily and some die cuts behind and used some pretty paper from the Bella Rose pad. I added a sentiment from a Tiddly Inks set.
Quick Creations Products Used
- Whimsy Stamps/Wee Stamps "Lullaby" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
- Die-Versions "Daisy Frame" Die ORDER HERE!
- Tiddly Inks "Fairy Happy Day" Clear Stamp Set (Sentiment) ORDER HERE!
- Trimcraft "Bella Rose" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
Well that's all for today! I hope you enjoyed my card :). Feel free to leave some comments on today's project. Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!