Sunday, January 25, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: Magical Birthday Card!

January 25th, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle:

 Magical Birthday Card

Hello everyone and Welcome to another edition of Crafty Weekends With Noelle! I hope all of you had a great weekend. Today, I got together with my family to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday since they went out of town for her actual birthday last weekend and whipped up a super cute card for her. I hope you like it!







I used a discontinued stamp from the Magical Bean Set made by The Greeting Farm for the image on the front of the card along with a Lifestyle Crafts "Dainty Doily" die and some Doodlebug "Sugar Shoppe" paper (back in stock 1/26). I used some American Crafts cardstock for the card base in the Oatmeal color. The images were colored with copics as usual.

Quick Creations Products Used
  • The Greeting Farm RETIRED "Magical Bean Kit" Rubber Stamp Set (No longer available)
  • The Greeting Farm "Birthday Bundle" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Doodlebug Design "Sugar Shoppe" 6" x 6" Paper Pad BACK-ORDER HERE!
  • American Crafts Cardstock - Oatmeal ORDER HERE!
Well that's all for today's project. I hope you enjoyed it, it was alot of fun to make :) Have a great night and check back tomorrow for more inspiration!










No comments:

Post a Comment