May 16th, 2015
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great start to your weekend. For today's edition of "Crafty Weekends With Noelle", I have created a fun card with a Sizzix Framelits Flip die, I hope you like it!
Quick Creations Products Used
- American Crafts/Imaginisce "Little Princess" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
- C.C. Designs Pollycraft "Poppy" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- C.C. Designs AmyR "Great Birthday Greetings" Rubber Stamp *Out of Stock*
- Lawn Fawn "Party Balloons" Custom Craft Dies ORDER HERE!
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
- Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20, Eyes: W9
- Hair- YR31, YR24, YR27 and E19
- Sweater- V91, V93, V95, and V99
- Shirt & Bow- RV02, RV04, and RV09
- Skirt- BV0000, BV02, BV13 and BV08 and V01, V04, V06 and V09
- Boots- E43, E47 and E49
- Bubbles- BG000, BG01, B000, and B00
- Headband- RV91, RV93, RV95 and RV99
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Full Size Ink Pad in Cracked Pistachio *Out of Stock* ORDER Distress Products HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card, feel free to leave some lovely comments! Have a great day and check back soon for more crafty inspiration! Also, don't forget about the Inventory Clean Out SALE *details below* !