May 2nd, 2015
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Flowers and Lace
Hello everyone and Happy National Scrapbooking Day! I hope you had fun hopping along with us yesterday for the Quick Creations May Day Hop! If you haven't hopped along yet, don't worry, you have until May 4th to complete it :) . Today, for the Crafty Weekends With Noelle feature, I made a creation using a stamp set from The Greeting Farm and some flowers and lace. I hope you like it! I am also entering this into The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge this week because it fits their flower theme :)
Quick Creations Products Used
- The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Summer" Rubber Stamp
- *Out of Stock* Find Other "Miss Anya" Stamps HERE!
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
- Die-Versions Whispers "Daisy Frame" Die ORDER HERE!
- Magnolia Doohickey "Doily Flowers" Dies
- Cosmo Cricket "Pixie-licious" Patterned Paper
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen-Sunny Yellow, Find Viva Decor HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments on today's project :) Also, don't forget about the Inventory Clean Out SALE going on in the shop *details below* ! Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!