May 10th, 2015
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Fairies & Unicorns
Hello everyone and Happy Mother's Day! For today's project, I wanted to create a card using some fun colors, I hope you like it :)
Quick Creations Products Used
- The Paper Nest Dolls "Fairy With Unicorn" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
- Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20
- Hair- E33, E35, E39, E59, E49
- Wings- BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG13, BG45
- Shirt & Hair Bow- R81, R83, R85, R89
- Hair- V01, V04, V06, V09 and V91, V93, V95, V99
- Body- BV0000, BV00, BV02, BV13
- Hoofs- RV91, RV93, RV95 and RV99
- Horn- RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, BG01, BG53, BG05, R35, R29, YG03 and YG06
- American Crafts Imaginisce "Little Princess" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
- Doodlebug Design Doilies-Cupcake ORDER HERE!
- Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables" Custom Craft Dies *Out of Stock*
- Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Square Stackables" Custom Craft Dies ORDER HERE!
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pad Pack #4 ORDER HERE!
- Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool ORDER HERE!
- Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen-Clear *Out of Stock*
I am entering this project into the following Challenge:
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you liked my card, feel free to leave some comments :) Also, don't forget to check out the Inventory Clean Out SALE going on in the shop *details below*! Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!