February 22nd, 2015
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Baked With Love Tag
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend! I wasn't sure if I would find time to do a project this weekend since my husband and I are putting up cabinets in the kitchen. Anyway, I have created a cute little tag with one of the new Lawn Fawn releases, I hope you like it!
I stamped the image with some Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and colored the mixer with my copics. Then I used the "Chocolate" marker from the Spectrum Aqua set, Essentials before I realized I needed watercolor paper to use them *hehe* So, then I went over it with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen in Brown. I outlined the edges of the "Baked With Love" sentiment with my mini distress ink pad "Festive Berries" from the mini ink pad pack #11.
Quick Creations Products Used
- Lawn Fawn "Baked With Love" Clear Stamp Set ORDER HERE!
- Spectrum Aqua Markers-Essentials ORDER HERE!
- Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen- Brown ORDER HERE!
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Mini Ink Pad Pack #11 ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's project. Feel free to leave some comments :) Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!