February 15th, 2015
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Paper Piecing and Frantage
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend :). Today's feature for Crafty Weekends With Noelle is using a Paper Piecing technique and using some Frantage Embossing Powder on my card. I hope you like it!
I stepped out of my normal on this one because I usually don't paper piece, but I did color her hair and skin with my copics :) . I also attempted the Shabby Chic style for the card, not sure if I succeeded or not *hehe* Here's a close up of the image:
Quick Creations Products Used
- La-La Land "Paper Doll Marci-Birthday (W/Sentiments) Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- Prima Marketing Princess 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE! *BACK IN STOCK THIS WEEK*
- Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
- Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powder Set ORDER HERE!
- Ranger Multi-Medium Matte ORDER HERE!
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments :). Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!