Sunday, February 15, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: Paper Piecing and Frantage!

February 15th, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: 
Paper Piecing and Frantage


Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend :). Today's feature for Crafty Weekends With Noelle is using a Paper Piecing technique and using some Frantage Embossing Powder on my card. I hope you like it!


 I stepped out of my normal on this one because I usually don't paper piece, but I did color her hair and skin with my copics :) . I also attempted the Shabby Chic style for the card, not sure if I succeeded or not *hehe* Here's a close up of the image:



Quick Creations Products Used

  • La-La Land "Paper Doll Marci-Birthday (W/Sentiments) Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Prima Marketing Princess 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE! *BACK IN STOCK THIS WEEK*
  • Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powder Set ORDER HERE!
  • Ranger Multi-Medium Matte ORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments :). Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment