Monday, November 28, 2016

Quick Creations GDT: Hello

Hi friends!

 Guest Designer JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here to share with you a new card I created especially for Quick Creations!

Today's card features the adorable Paper Nest Dolls "Owl Always Love You" stamp:


Supplies
Stamp: "Owl Always Love You" (Paper Nest Dolls)
sentiment: My Favorite Things
cardstock: Solar White (Neenah)
patterned paper: Perfectly Plaid "Fall" (Lawn Fawn)
Copics: skin - E000, E00, E11; hair: E25, E27, E29, E33; shirt, shoes: R20, R21; pants: B95, B97, B99; owl: E35, E37, W3, W5
other: enamel dots, twine


I thought it would be fun to create this card in a Fall color scheme and owls are one of my FAVORITE things ever so I thought this came together so perfectly. :) I absolutely LOVE this patterned paper from Lawn Fawn - super versatile. Plaid is totally MY JAM right now. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out my project! Be sure to check out my blog for more inspiration and cards like this one!


Have a wonderful week!


hugs,
Jo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment