Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Quick Creations DT: Cottage Cutz Victorian Butterfly Die

Hi friends,

DT Melanie here with a shabby chic card using the Cottage Cutz Die called "Victorian Butterfly". It is just such a beautiful die that I decided to layer a couple of them on top of each other to add more dimension. I then added lace and pearls to finish off the card without distracting from the butterflies beauty. 

Quick Creations caries many butterfly dies. To see them all simply click HERE!


The color scheme of these papers by Kaiser Craft were just perfect as well. The paper's name is "Fairy Dust" and is so beautiful.



Here is a close up showing the flowing movement the layers gives it.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today. I will be back on Sunday with a coordinating project featuring a Saturated Canary Stamp. If you have enjoyed my project I'd love for you to click on over to my personal blog to see other projects I have made.

Happy Crafting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment