Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Quick Creations DT: Mermaid With Dolphin

June 30th, 2015


Quick Creations Design Team:
Leah Tees
"Mermaid With Dolphin"

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying some summer weather where you are :) It's still in the 90's here this week, but I am loving it since I have air conditioning of course! Anyway, DT Leah has created another stunning creation for today's project with an image stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls! I hope it inspires you to get crafty and if you haven't checked this brand out before, I would totally recommend it! The stamps are really great quality and the stamp impression is great, so come on by the shop and check it out!

Leah


Quick Creations Products Used

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to check out Leah's blog for more details on her project. Also, stop by the shop and grab some deals during the Summer Fun Sale ending July 6th! Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment