Saturday, April 11, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: Whimsical Project "Charmings"

April 11th, 2015


Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Whimsical Project "Charmings"

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great start to your weekend. Today, I have a special project to share with you that I created as part of the Whimsical Project Class over at Kit and Clowder. I didn't have all of the supplies because some of them have been discontinued, but I think it still came out pretty good!





Quick Creations Products Used

  • Little Darlings/Saturated Canary "Charmings" Unmounted Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
    • I mounted her on the cling cushion found HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs Cutters "Make A Card #5" Die Set ORDER HERE!
  • Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool ORDER HERE!
  • Trimcraft "Bella Rose" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powder Kit ORDER HERE!
  • Sizzix/Tim Holtz "Butterflight" Die
  • Ranger Ink/Tim Holtz Distress "Vintage Photo" Ink Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Ranger Ink/Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE it if you left me some comments on my project today :). Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment