April 11th, 2015
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Whimsical Project "Charmings"
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great start to your weekend. Today, I have a special project to share with you that I created as part of the Whimsical Project Class over at Kit and Clowder. I didn't have all of the supplies because some of them have been discontinued, but I think it still came out pretty good!
Quick Creations Products Used
- Little Darlings/Saturated Canary "Charmings" Unmounted Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- I mounted her on the cling cushion found HERE!
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
- C.C. Designs Cutters "Make A Card #5" Die Set ORDER HERE!
- Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool ORDER HERE!
- Trimcraft "Bella Rose" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
- Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
- Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powder Kit ORDER HERE!
- Sizzix/Tim Holtz "Butterflight" Die
- Ranger Ink/Tim Holtz Distress "Vintage Photo" Ink Pad ORDER HERE!
- Ranger Ink/Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool ORDER HERE!