Saturday, April 25, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: Beach Fun!

April 25th, 2015


Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Beach Fun!

Hello everyone! Today, I have created a card using one of the new mermaids from The Paper Nest Dolls! I hope you like it!



I heat embossed the image with teal embossing powder and then colored with my copics. I used some of the March Distress Color Mermaid Lagoon on the edges, as well as Vintage Photo on the edges of the card base. The seashells were actually left over from the centerpieces for our wedding :) 

Quick Creations Products Used

  • The Paper Nest Dolls "Mermaid Amara With Octopus" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Kaisercraft "Rock Pool" 6.5" x 6.5" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Kaisercraft "Rock Pool" 12" x 12" Cardstock Sticker Sheet ORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs AmyR "Beach Sentiments" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Stampendous Frantage "Shabby White" Embossing Enamel ORDER HERE!
  • Ranger Multi Medium Matte ORDER HERE!

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments on my project today! Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment