Friday, December 26, 2014

Little Blue Button DT: Be Mine!

December 26th, 2014

Little Blue Button Design Team: 

Be Mine

Hello everyone! I'm back with some Little Blue Button inspiration for the January release. Enjoy!


For this project, I colored her with my copics and used some Santoro/Trimcraft paper from their Mirabelle collection as well as the flowers. I also used some Prima paper butterflies and some trim by Petaloo.


Products Used
  • Little Blue Button "Be Mine" Digital Stamp Order at Little Blue Button HERE!
  • Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle 6" x 6" Premium Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle Paper Flowers ORDER HERE!
  • Prima Marketing Fairybelle "Flutter Bits" Paper Butterflies ORDER HERE!
  • Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz "Heart Doily" 4" x 4" Die ORDER HERE!
  • Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz "Dainty Doily" 4" x 4" Die *Contact me to special order*
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you liked my card. Feel free to leave some comments if you wish :) Have a great day & check back soon for more inspiration!





No comments:

Post a Comment