Farm Fresh Friday:
Hello everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I am here sharing a project that I've been working on for a couple weeks. Now, usually I'm a up to the last minute Christmas card maker, but when inspiration hits, you've got to go with it before it disappears! haha. Anyway here is an accordian type of card that I actually made from an insert in a Graphic 45 altered box that was probably meant to be thrown away! I think it came out well! I am also entering it in The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over on their blog!
- Here are close-ups of the 4 images. Please excuse the sticky markers on the 4th image (Holiday Anya 4)!
- The Greeting Farm "Holiday Anya" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- The Greeting Farm "Holiday Anya 2" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- The Greeting Farm "Holiday Anya 3" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- The Greeting Farm "Holiday Anya 4" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- Spellbinders Mittens Nestabilities Dies
- Studio Calico Magical Patterned Paper
- Echo Park Patterned Paper
- Anna Griffin "Christmas Kitsch" 6" x 6" Patterned Paper Pad
- Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the project! Check back soon for more inspiration and feel free to leave some comments!