Friday, August 29, 2014

Little Blue Button Digital Design Team!

Little Blue Button Digital Design Team!



I am super excited to announce that I made it on the Little Blue Button Digital Design Team! This is the first design team I've ever been on so I am thrilled! Here is my project for the first project of the September Digital Release. Enjoy!

"Dream" 

I did a little experimenting with new products on this project. It was first attempt at using Faber-Castell Gelatos. I love how it turned out!

This image was a bit challenging for me since I haven't colored any mixed media images before, but I think it turned out well :)



Products Used
  • Faber-Castell Gelatos- Tropical set
  • Little Blue Button Mixed Media "Dream" Digital Stamp ORDER HERE at Little Blue Button!
  • Copic Markers
  • Paper Roses
  • Adhesive Pearls
  • La-La Land Crafts "Paper Doll Marci-Hearts" Stamp 
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be on the Little Blue Button Design Team!

-Noelle



No comments:

Post a Comment