Sunday, August 31, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge & Happy Birthday to My Husband!

Happy 31st Birthday to My Husband!

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing well! It is my husband's birthday today and I created a card for him with one of the new Super Secret Stamp Club stamps by The Greeting Farm! I'm also entering it in their Farm Fresh Friday Challenge for favorite embellishment because I love adding bows to my cards :) Enjoy!


"Happy Birthday" Card



Products Used
  • The Greeting Farm Super Secret Stamp (I believe it's Birthday Ian No.2)
  • Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss Large Ribbon Bows ORDER HERE!
  • Lawn Fawn "Let's Polka" 6" x 6" Paper Pad
  • "Happy Birthday" Washi Tape
  • Die-Versions "Oh Scarlet" Font Die
  • Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz "Garden" Alphabet Die
  • Distress Markers
  • Copic Markers (for skin)
Thank you for stopping by! Check back soon for more inspiration and feel free to leave some comment love :) !

-Noelle Martin, Owner
Quick Creations



1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Hope your husband had a great bday!

    Thanks for joining us at TGF FFF!

    ReplyDelete