Thursday, January 12, 2017

Quick Creations DT: CC Designs and Kasiercraft

January 12th, 2017

Quick Creations Design Team:
CC Designs and Kaisercraft

Hello everyone, DT Leah here to share 3 cards I made using the same stamp set and ribbon, along with matching paper on the first card :)
I used the CC Designs "Under the Sea" stamp set to create all three cards, and added ribbon from the Kaisercraft "Rock Pool" collection on all three cards and paper from the same collection on the first.



All of the images were water colored on cold-press water color paper using my water color markers.


Most of the images are popped up on dimensional adhesives, as well as the front panels of the second and third cards.


The sentiments in this set are so sweet.  I wanted to make sure I could use as many of the images from the set as I could:)

All of the linked products are available in the Quick Creations online shop, but products are selling out, and since Noelle is closing shop, she won't be re-ordering anything!  So if you would like to get your hands on any of these fun products, hurry on over!

See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment