Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Quick Creations GDT: Happy Birthday!

Hi friends!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with another new card I created as a guest design team member for Quick Creations!

For my card today I used "Cupcake Avery" from The Paper Nest Dolls!


I totally kept it simple and decided to create a square card. Sometimes you just have to step out of the "rectangular box", don't you think? :)

I colored her up with my Copics and paired her up with some My Mind's Eye "Hooray" paper.


Isn't Avery so cute?!

Copics used:
skin: E000, E00, E11
hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
dress: B57, B23, B10, B13, B15, R27
cupcake: E37, E35, R81, R83, R85, YR15

And I just love having birthday cards on hand, too. :) She's so perfect for, not only little kids, but big kids and adults too!

Be sure to pick up your own Cupcake Avery HERE. She's totally a keeper for your stamp stash collection. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out my blog for more fun and inspirational projects like this one! Have a wonderful week and HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment