Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Quick Creations GDT: Warm and Fuzzy Penguins

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's Rosie here with my first Guest DT post for Quick Creations. I'm so blessed and honored to join this team for a few months!

Today I'm showcasing this adorable stamp called Stamping Bella Warm and Fuzzy Penguins! They are so CUTE snuggling under that cozy warm scarf with the kiddos in the background. I love that there is one kid penguin in the background wrapped up into a snowball....hilarious! I stamped the image on Crafter's Companion Premium White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Black: C5, C7, C9
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Orange: YR02, YR04
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Snow: BG10, BG0000, Colorless Blender
Sky: Blue Chalk

The adorable paper is from C.C. Designs Merry Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. I cut my image out using C.C. Designs Ovals #1 Die. The sentiment at the bottom is part of the Warm and Fuzzy Penguins stamp set. The rest of the items were from my stash.


Be sure to head over to the Quick Creations Store to check more fabulous items you can add to your crash stash! They have a huge selection to choose from!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment