Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Quick Creations GDT: The Greeting Farm Hello Dollie Series: "Dollie With Hearts"

February 10th, 2016


Quick Creations Guest Design Team:
Olivia Marmara
The Greeting Farm Hello Dollie Series:
"Dollie With Hearts"


Hello everyone! Can you believe that it's almost Valentines' Day? I personally have always loved this holiday even before I had that someone special in my life ! This year will be a bit different for me though because I just had surgery, so I'm not able to do much just yet. Anyway, I hope that it inspires you to make some cards or other creations of your own!

Olivia



Quick Creations Products Used


Thank you for stopping by! For more details on today's project, head over to Olivia's blog using the link above. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment