Sunday, August 2, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Collection "Eric"

August 2nd, 2015


Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Collection "
Eric"

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend and staying cool. It has been a very warm summer for weather in Oregon this year! It has been 100's this weekend! Anyway, I have one of the boys from The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Collection called "Eric". I hope you like it and that it inspires you!




I colored this handsome guy up with my copic markers and went over the skin colors with prismacolor pencils because my copics were getting a little "sticky". I really like how he came out! The papers I used are by Echo Park Paper and the sentiment is by C.C. Designs AmyR Sentiments. I used some dies from C.C. Designs and Lawn Fawn as well.

Quick Creations Products Used

Thank you for stopping by today! Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to enter the Quick Creations July Challenge and then we will be starting a new one for August! Anyway, hop over to the Sale/Clearance section in the shop as well for some super great deals! Have a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment