Thursday, July 9, 2015

Happy 4th Anniversary!

July 9th, 2015



Happy 4th Anniversary

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I created a card for today's project because it's my husband's & my 4th anniversary! We have been married for 4 years and together for 10, it's hard to believe it has been that long already! Anyway, I hope you like the card I made for my hubby :)


This card happens to be the theme of the Quick Creations July Challenge which is Wedding/Anniversary! Get started on a creation and enter your own over on the Challenge Blog or Facebook group. You will see an album already created in the photo section of the group. I colored this image with Copic Markers and distressed the edges of the paper and die cuts with Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Ink Pad in Vintage Photo. I also used the Distressing Tool made by Prima Marketing.

I don't currently have the stamp in stock, so if you would like one immediately, you can pick it over at The Paper Nest Dolls here:


Quick Creations Products Used

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you found some inspiration from my creation today. Have a great day and stop by the shop and check out our amazing deals going on in the Sale/Clearance Section!







No comments:

Post a Comment