Friday, October 24, 2014

Little Blue Button Digi DT: "Miss Lily Pretty Lady"!

October 24th, 2014


Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I am a bit nervous today as I'm having my nerves severed, but the procedure will be done by the time this is posted ;) Anyway, I am here to share my altered box project using "Miss Lily Pretty Lady" from Little Blue Button as the focal point. Enjoy!




Products Used
  • Little Blue Button "Miss Lily Pretty Lady" Digital Stamp Order at Little Blue Button HERE!
  • Copic Markers
  • Flatback Pearl Trim
  • Lawn Fawn "Fa La La" Petite Paper Pack ORDER HERE!
  • Graphic45 Altered Art Box
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my project, I had alot of fun making it :) 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Noelle I hope you are on the mend soon .. this is quiet cute ..

    ReplyDelete