Monday, July 7, 2014

A Quickie Card

July 7th, 2014

Reminder:
4th of July SALE ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PDT 7/8!



Hello everyone! I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend! I apologize for the lack of blog posts lately, it has been a bit crazy! I hope all of you are staying cool or warm depending on what weather is in your area, it is 91 Degrees here in Oregon! I'm very thankful for air conditioning! Anyway, today I have a quick card to share with you using a decoupage, I just love how easy they are to put together if you need something last minute!

Thank You Card




Products Used
  • Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss "Ladybird" Mini Decoupage ORDER HERE!
  • Paper Roses from Glimpz of Memories
  • Recollections Ivory Shimmer Cardstock
  • Lace Trim
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments on today's project and check back soon for more inspiration!

-Noelle Martin, Owner
Quick Creations



1 comment:

  1. Great job!!! Love quick cards that turn out so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete