May 16th, 2014
I thought I would try something different for today's project. This was my first attempt at using a stencil on a card and attempting to make it "Shabby Chic". I'm not sure it qualifies as shabby chic, but I like how it turned out! Leave me some feedback on what you think!
Here's a close-up of the stamped image:
- Docrafts/Gorjuss "The Collector" Rubber Stamp Set ORDER HERE!
- Note: Currently Out of stock. We will have more next week!
- Spellbinders "Elegant Ovals" Nestabilities Dies ORDER HERE!
- Note: Currently Out of Stock.
- Pearl Trim
- Lace Trum
- Lifestyle Crafts Dies
- Copic Markers; ORDER HERE!
- Hair- RV83, RV81, RV02, RV00
- Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20, RV10
- Shirt- BV0000, BV01, BV02
- Leggings- RV10, RV00, V01, V12
- Hearts- RV91, RV95
- Heidi Swapp "Dreamy" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
- Heidi Swapp "Polka Dot" 6" x 6" Stencil ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! Any feedback is very much appreciated :). Check back soon for more inspiration!
-Noelle Martin, Owner