November 30th, 2014
Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Hello everyone! Welcome another edition of Crafty Weekends With Noelle! I have a super cute card creation to share with you using one of the new Magnolia Stamps from the Waiting For Christmas release. Enjoy!
I colored "It's Cold Outside Tilda" with my copics, added some Wink of Stella to the top her hat and then used a pearl pen in light blue to add dimensional effects to the snow.
- Magnolia Stamps Waiting For Christmas "It's Cold Outside Tilda" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen-Clear ORDER HERE!
- Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen- Glitter Pink BACK-ORDER HERE!
- Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen-Blue BACK-ORDER HERE!
- Copic Markers- ORDER HERE!
- Skin-E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20
- Hair- E11, E13, E15 and E18
- Hat & Sleeves- B93, B21, B00, B000- YG67, G14, G29
- Mittens- V09, V17, V15, V12
- Coat- RV99, RV66, RV02
- Pants- B99, B95, B93
- Boots- C5, C7, C9, W7
- Studio D. Clear Stamp Set
- Spellbinders "Elegant Ovals" Nestabilities Dies
- Spellbinders Trees Nestabilities Dies
- Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles Dies
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen- Cream
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen-Light Blue
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and check back soon for more inspiration!