April 28th, 2014
Joann Valderama (JoBoogie Stamping)
Hello everyone! As you may have noticed, we have switched back to our original blog service as our current one will be discontinued in June. Anyway, this month's customer spotlight for the C.C. Designs release is Joann Valerama (aka. JoBoogie Stamping). Thank you so much for your wonderful work and being our spotlight this month! You can visit her blog at: http://joboogie.typepad.com/stamping/ . Here's her project, be sure to leave her some comment love on our blog post :) !
- C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie "Birthday Cake Lucy" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- C.C. Designs AmyR "Great Birthday Greetings" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
- Bazzill Cardstock (yellow)
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- American Crafts/Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm" Patterned Paper
- My Creative Time 3" x 4" Journaling Card Die
- Star Die
- Dimensional Adhesive
- Copic Markers
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to leave some comments on Joann's beautiful project! Thank you again, Joann for being our spotlight! Check back soon for more inspiration!
-Noelle Martin, Owner